Preschool Promise: Quality Preschool for Lane County Kids
Preschool Promise provides high-quality preschool centered around the philosophy that families should be able to choose the setting that works best for their children and family. From culturally responsive environments and inclusive programming to well-educated teachers, the program builds a learning environment that can create lasting benefits.
Preschool Promise has locations throughout Lane County including:
- Cottage Grove
- Junction City
- 4-7 Hours per day
- 4-5 Days per week
- Parent Advisory Group
Now Available: Interest Cards for 2019-2020 Applications!
If you are interested in receiving an application for the 2019-20 program year (not yet available – applications will be sent around mid-April 2019), you may fill out an interest card below. Note: Filling out the interest card will not automatically send it to the Preschool Promise Team. You may submit it by:
- Downloading it and emailing it to email@example.com
- Printing it and dropping it off at: United Way of Lane County, 3171 Gateway Loop, Springfield, OR 97477, Attn: Preschool Promise (we can print it in the office, too)
- Fax to: 541-726-4150
If you would prefer to have an interest card sent to you, you can contact the Preschool Promise Team in one of the ways mentioned above, or you may call 541.741.6000 to request one.
-If you applied last year and were placed in the wait pool, you will need to reapply.
-If your child is currently in Preschool Promise and will not be eligible for kindergarten next year, you do not need to reapply for the program. Your child will automatically be in the program again. If you do not wish for your child to continue in the program or if you want to change sites, please contact the Preschool Promise Team in one of the ways listed previously.
Eligibility (for the 2018-19 Program Year)
Children eligible to participate in Preschool Promise must be:
- 3 or 4 years old on September 1, 2018
- Income eligible based on household income
If you qualify for Preschool Promise and are ready to apply, there are two simple options for how to do so:
Two Options for applying to Preschool Promise
- Contact United Way about receiving an application packet at 541-741-6000.
- Download the Preschool Promise Enrollment Application, open, and select the option to “Fill and Sign,” (on the right of the PDF or under the ‘Edit’ tab), and submit it in one of three ways:
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (you may also take pictures of your completed application and documentation and email them as images)
- Mail or drop-off to: United Way of Lane County, 3171 Gateway Loop, Springfield, OR 97477; Attn: Preschool Promise; *The United Way office is open Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Fax to: 541-726-4150
If you have any questions about Preschool Promise or the application process, please contact the Preschool Promise team at 541-741-6000.