Preschool Promise: Quality Preschool for Lane County Kids
Preschool Promise provides high-quality preschool centered around the philosophy that families should be able to choose the setting that works best for their children and family. From culturally responsive environments and inclusive programming to well-educated teachers, the program builds a learning environment that can create lasting benefits.
Preschool Promise has locations throughout Lane County including:
- Cottage Grove
- Junction City
- 4-7 Hours per day
- 4-5 Days per week
- Parent Advisory Group
Children eligible to participate in Preschool Promise must be:
- 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2018
- Income eligible based on household income
If you qualify for Preschool Promise and are ready to apply, there are two simple options for how to do so:
Two Options for applying to Preschool Promise
- Contact United Way about receiving an application packet at 541-741-6000.
- Download the Preschool Promise Enrollment Application, open, and select the option to “Fill and Sign,” (on the right of the PDF or under the ‘Edit’ tab), and submit it in one of three ways:
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or drop-off to: United Way of Lane County, 3171 Gateway Loop, Springfield, OR 97477; Attn: Preschool Promise; *The United Way office is open Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Fax to: 541-726-4150
If you have any questions about Preschool Promise or the application process, please contact the Preschool Promise team at 541-741-6000.