Preschool Promise: Quality Preschool for Lane County Kids
Preschool Promise provides high-quality preschool centered on the philosophy that parents and caregivers should be able to choose the setting that works best for their children and family. From culturally responsive environments and inclusive programming to well-educated teachers, the program builds a learning environment that can create lasting benefits.
Preschool Promise has locations throughout Lane County including:
- Cottage Grove
- Junction City
- 4-7 Hours per day
- 4-5 Days per week
- Parent Advisory Group
Children eligible to participate in Preschool Promise must be:
- 3 or 4 years old on September 1, 2019
- Income eligible based on household income
If you qualify for Preschool Promise and are ready to apply, there are two simple options for how to do so:
Two Options for applying to Preschool Promise
- Contact United Way about receiving an application packet at 541-741-6000.
- Download the fillable Preschool Promise Enrollment Application PDF (below), complete, save, and submit it one of three ways:
- Submit through secure link at preschoolpromiseapplication.lanekids.org
- Fax to United Way of Lane County at 541.726.4150
- Mail or drop them off at (office hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.):
United Way of Lane County
Lane Early Learning Alliance
3171 Gateway Loop
Springfield, OR 97477
Attn: Preschool Promise
Please do not email applications from here on out, as it is not secure. We will contact you within two weeks of receiving your documents to let you know if you are eligible, ineligible, or if your application is incomplete. If you are eligible, you will be notified in early-to-mid-August about whether your child(ren) was (were) placed in the program or in the wait pool.
If you have any questions about Preschool Promise or the application process, please contact the Preschool Promise team at 541-741-6000.